Rhetorical Question: a question asked solely to produce an effect or to make an assertion and not to elicit a reply.
- Am I a producer or just a consumer?
- Do I positively impact those around me me? If so, in what ways?
- What does my "life" say, when my mouth is shut?
- Am I striving or just surviving?
- Does what I say and do matter for eternity or am I living for the "Now?"
- Have I been fruitful or just busy?
- Is the path I've chosen worth the price its cost me?
- Does the benefit exceed the cost?